Fireproofing materials are used for the covering of metal, wood and polystherane surfaces.
it is used for the covering of the bulding facades, concrete, glass, wood, marble, granite and other types of surfaces.
- It protects the surface from the impact of ultraviolet rays,
- It is resistant to temperature hesitations,
- It protects the space from the infiltration of moisture,
- It is transparent and doesn't change the color of the surface,
- Small pores of the protected surface don't close providing the normal circulation of oxygen,
- It is resistant to chemical, mechanical interactions,
- The surface obtains the feature to hinder from salt, dirt and dust.
The protected surface is easy to clean and is longterm.